- You have experience in participating in Workday delivery & support with a focus on Workday Compensation & Benefits modules,
- Experience in optimizing Workday Compensation & Benefits modules processes,
- Experience in providing functional oversight, gathering business requirements and performing system design and configuration,
- Ability to create test plans and conduct testing,
- Ability to resolve issues on Workday Compensation & Benefits,
- 2+ years of experience in Workday Compensation & Benefits Modules,
- Workday Service Partner Certification or Customer certification (preferable in Compensation & Benefits),
- Full professional fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Cross Functional Knowledge with other modules of Workday,
- Experience as a technical lead of team,
- HR functional experience.
We are a technical part of Global HR team at ING delivering HR services for over 50,000 colleagues worldwide. Our main goal is to unify, simplify and improve end-user experience in all of our units. To achieve that, we use state of the art solutions including Workday and ServiceNow.
We need you if you are an experienced Workday specialist who wants to co-create a fast-growing, ambitious team, is open for challenges and wants to daily cooperate with international stakeholders around the world.
40%- Serve as a subject matter expert in Workday Compensation & Benefits matters and involve in design and modification efforts for continual system alignment with business objectives
30%- Perform Workday administrative functions relating to Workday Compensation & Benefits modules
20%- Manage the Production and establish a well-controlled systems environment
10%- Provide end-user support, change management and issue resolution