Technical Team Manager with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of French language
- Personnel management
- Communication skills
- Application or infrastructure support experience
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in busy and constantly changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Attention to detail
What duties will help you grow?
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues and early identification and escalation of service/delivery issues
- Ensuring proper communication with customers/counterparts as well as customer satisfaction within his scope of responsibilities
- Build up technology strong team with ability to cope with new trends and technologies in IT
- Ensuring the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).