Main role of Technical Team Manager is to influence service delivery, achieving required service levels and customer satisfaction through team and individuals management/development, as well as participation in managing operations through team/project leadership.
Actually we are looking for Technical Team Manager who is proficient in English.
Responsibilities: (which may be delegated)
- Technical Capability. Manages, leads and motivates a team supporting other teams and team members with technical queries relating to customer specific maintenance, issues and problems. Supervises a team that delivers support to a wide range of technical systems or in-depth product knowledge, helping to define and implement technical best practice to ensure service levels are met.
- People management / soft skills. Identifying and developing people with technical or management potential. Identifying and recruiting appropriate people. Deploying work packages/objectives appropriately.
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable successful delivery of the service. Ensuring that Service requirements are clear and understood. Plans to achieve cost effective results.
- Process. Manages established processes/procedures, drives improvements as appropriate to resolve enquiries, issues or problems. Controls and maintains operational documentation to ensure that the team operates within defined guidelines and procedures Manages continuous service improvement.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership of issues identified. Seeks and manages team to find optimal solution or temporary workaround. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Co-operates with account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process. Co-operates and instructs on-site engineers of diagnosed server issues. Understanding what needs to be done to meet requirements and achieve SLA’ s.
- Service Level. Manages and plans work and reports on progress against service level, cost, time and specification. Drives to continuously meet and exceed customer expectations. Achieves service levels either in problem resolution and/or in maintaining the availability of the service.
- Management/Team Working. Leads, motivates and develops a service delivery team with minimal supervision, to ensure effective team working and delivery of required output. Acts as an effective and helpful member of the team, demonstrating personal leadership, initiative and drive.
- Customer Relations. Establishes multiple relationships with all levels within the customer and own organization both internally and externally to improve customer satisfaction and service delivery. Acts as escalation point for client and customer. Intervenes to achieve required result.
- Professional Development. Takes responsibility for learning about current products / systems builds / infrastructure layouts, to support daily business requirements. Ensures team stays up to date with current and new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability. Develops appropriate leadership styles and interpersonal skills to perform role.
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.