TeamQuest jest polską, dynamicznie rozwijającą się firmą, od ponad 10 lat zajmującą się kompleksowymi usługami doradztwa personalnego, w szczególności w rekrutacji specjalistów IT.
We are here to deliver great software for you Professionals. Experts who respond to real business needs with state of the art technologies. With passion, reason and friendliness.We were born in 2010 in Gdynia, northern Poland, near the beautiful shores of the Baltic Sea. From the beginning, weve aimed to develop and improve our clients businesses by building great web & mobile applications, while creating the perfect place for work and professional growth. Each project is a welcomed challenge. Our satisfaction comes from developing solutions that make our clients proud. Python and Django are our core technologies, but we keep expanding our technology stack to meet unique business needs. Our experience helps us stay curious, passionate and open. And we would really like to meet you!
Senior Python Developer
Nr ref.: 45480#21060061
- Youll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects.
- You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management.
- Minimum 4+ years of commercial experience in building web application engines
- Deep understanding of Python 3 as well as Django 2x
- Treating testing as inherent part of the work
- Autonomy and responsibility combined with strong communication skills
- Problem solving approach - were oriented to deliver solutions instead of - digging deeper into academic discussions
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to actively search for knowledge and share it with a team
- Ability to provide clean, maintainable code
- Perfect English
- Employment base on a B2B contract
- 100% remote work, recruitment & oboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- Innovative and complex platform that will go live in 2020
- Experienced team from 4 to 10+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- A lot of common sense, common goal approach and general friendliness