Join one of the biggest PwC Consulting teams specializing in Global Business Services to take part in projects ranging from feasibility studies and organization redesigns through to GBS implementation and optimization.
We believe that a career in the GBS Consulting team is a unique and rewarding opportunity. The work is challenging, often quite complex and fast paced. As a result, the opportunity for personal and career development is extraordinary with great opportunities for progression.
We are a multilingual team consisting of humanists as well as "scientific minds". We have gained professional experience in many sectors and industries, but we share a common goal - supporting our clients from all over the world in creating the most optimal business solutions.
Our motto is work hard, play hard. Together we develop our passions, organize sports events and go out of town to relax and celebrate. We also support our community by getting involved in charity events and helping local businesses. Joining our team, you can expect career development, interesting projects, but also an emphasis on wellbeing, flexible working hours and work-life balance.
As part of the team, you will:
- take part in GBS-related projects focused on evaluating current state and identifying opportunities for improvement, as well as implementing them;
- work as a part of project teams composed of internal and client staff, in order to transform clients’ operations and build a platform for success;
- support our global clients in their end-to-end GBS journey starting from the Target Operating Model design, leading to the large-scale business transformations;
- collect and analyze multi-layered data in order to present it to the client and select the best suited solutions;
- support the creation of winning proposals to advise our clients with Global Business Services and Outsourcing strategy execution;
- develop yourself personally, through both external and internal projects, and a wide range of training and courses.
Essential skills and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience within the GBS/Outsourcing industry;
- experience in Project Management and proven track of projects delivery;
- analytical skills, working experience in analysis of various data sets;
- experience in one or more shared services functions, preferably within: Procurement, Supply Chain, FP&A, HR, IT services;
- ability to adapt and willingness to take initiatives and ownership of tasks and problems;
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- fluency in English;
- ability and willingness to travel within Europe and, in some cases, globally.
Not essential, but we appreciate if you have:
- transition experience and methodologies knowledge;
- experience and skills in consulting projects;
- experience in business transformation and process optimization projects;
- data visualization tools literacy is a plus (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau).
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave;
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker;
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, massages, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more;
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.a. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase;
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month;
- additional paid Birthday Day off;
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
The recruitment process starts with a brief talk with our recruiter Kalina to find out more about your experience followed by an online meeting with a manager from the GBS Consulting Team who will clarify any concerns you might have about the opportunity.