KLDiscovery Ontrack is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery Company, KLDiscovery Ontrack boasts international in-lab services with Clean Room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. KLDiscovery Ontrack‘s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery, Paper Discovery, Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations
The Network Engineer is responsible for managing and maintaining network infrastructure, VoIP infrastructure, and network monitoring applications and tools. In addition, this person is responsible for coordinating with others in the organization such as Data Hosting, Development, IT, and Processing to ensure operational needs are fulfilled and performing activities related to the operations and monitoring of KLDiscovery’s internal and external network availability and performance.
- Assisting in information gathering and architecting solutions to fulfill various functional and performance requirements, including but not limited to: storage, networking, VoIP, and other pieces of infrastructure and systems
- Implementing/maintaining network security controls.
- Automating deployment and patching using industry dev / ops best practices
- Participating in the on-call rotation
- Interacting closely with KLDiscovery teams to understand needs and develop, implement, and communicate network design and support
- Triaging, investigating and troubleshooting of issues by determining root cause and remediate issues and take proactive measures to prevent future occurrences
- Adhering to change management procedures, including review, coordination, communication, implementation and follow-up procedures as they relate to KLDiscovery and industry standard best practices
- Demonstrating the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment with minimal supervision and major responsibility
- Staying up to date with technology and best practices where applicable, including but not limited to: security, performance, and value
- Documenting systems designs, configuration, and troubleshooting guidance by writing and visualizing relevant information and creating environmental handbooks
- Communicating updates and issues in a direct and timely manner via email, phone, tickets, and in person
- Meeting or exceeding completion dates and requirements of projects and milestones
- Having the ablility to travel via conventional means including local, regional, and/or international travel