Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs. Start your career with Jacobs – a company like no other that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Krakow Global Business Services (GBS) Center provides global support and expertise in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, IT and HR.
Our multicultural team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best services to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
This role of Payroll Analyst is designed for candidates with 2+ years of Payroll experience and we offer flexible working hours (the team can start their work between 7:30-9:30 am).
- Payroll Processing – processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely
- Payroll Audits – finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc
- Internal Payroll Audits – gather payroll data for internal and client audits
- Reporting – run payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members to mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.