The Barona Service Center business includes 9 customer service centers in Finland, Spain, Poland and Sweden. Barona Service Centers employ approx. 800 top professionals in customer services, sales and IT support under the guidance of the Barona team leaders. The HR team supports management and the local managers at all stages of an employee’s employment lifecycle. In addition, we agilely develop our human resources management practices and operating models in cooperation with the business representatives. Our goal is to operate in a good mood and as close as possible to our customer base – employees, team managers and business leads.
As an HR coordinator you will work in an international matrix organization where HR manager is based in Finland, your virtual HR team colleagues are in 3 other countries and the business line management and your workplace is in Katowice.
Responsibilities will include:
- HR support for the management and supervisors of Service Center operating in Poland.
- Daily employment counseling and team manager support on any daily HR matters.
- Preparing employment contracts, mandate contracts and other employment-related documents.
- Issuing documents and certificates for employees required by the law.
- Handling and storage personal files of employees.
- Data processing in dedicated system.
- Preparing HR reports for accounting and other purposes.
- Organizing documentation.
- Handling and delivering invoice flow for accounting.
- Coordination and planning of wellbeing activities and campaigns for the employees.
- Referring employees to medical examinations.
- Co-operation with the service providers related to office or employees.
- Helping employees from abroad with their daily challenges when living in Poland.
- Supporting competence development by building online courses and acting as an HR tool administrator.
- Daily office and maintenance tasks.
- Internal communications with the different tools
- Any other activities related with HR