- You have working experience with data analysis, preferably in the financial sector,
- You have strong experience with SQL and Python,
- You have analytical and conceptual skills, enabling you to understand the data,
- You are capable of looking to the business outside-in and with a birds-eye view,
- You are capable to translate your analysis and explain them to your colleagues.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of analytical tools (data warehouses, databases and data analytics tools such as WD, SQL, Oracle, SAS, Hive, R and Python,
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse concepts, platforms and designs,
- Experience with building data warehouses.
- Good communication skills,
- Flexibility and capability of mastering new data-analysis tools and methods quickly,
- Personal responsibility for the quality of your work,
- Strong willingness to learn and improve yourself every day,
- Energy and efficiency.
The team is working on wide variety of KYC (Know Your Customer) tasks, enhancing products supporting ING in Customer Due-Diligence activities. The data analyst helps business users identify and explore datasets relevant for their activities.
50%- Data exploration (SQL) and queries
20%- Gathering requirements/discussion withbusiness
10%- Collaborating with other teams for gettingaccess and documentation about datasets
10%- Query and dashboard building
10%- Support to other users in building queries and dashboards