Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Essential: Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
- Languages : Ability to read, write and speak English is mandatory, French is desirable.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Very good professional phone conversation skills.
- Teamwork spirit and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a 24H/7D shift schedule.
- Essential: Experience as a technical helpdesk operator at least for 1 year in a medium or large computing environment.
- Technical Experience and skills.
What duties will help you grow?
Within TEC, the CSO team is responsible to provide first level support for NMD Operational IT services, including systems operations, monitoring, single point of contact, incident management and maintenance. CSO also provides IT helpdesk functions for NMDs external clients (FMPs, AOs, etc.) with the assistance of an external service provider;
- Manage incoming calls to the CSO service from NM users
- Report and follow-up IT incident from external NM customer
- Apply known solution and relevant procedures to resolve the user request
- If needed, coordinate with the CSO team, or specialist of level 2 and 3, and other IT service provider for the timely resolution of IT Incident and user requests
- Assist CSO in producing defined KPI reports
- Participate at specific project related to CSO operations
- Participate to specific training, organised by TEC, following update in the TEC software and IT infrastructure
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA