With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with Spanish
- Handling customer requests and Booking of Orders in the ERP system
- Review and provide information about the situation status of their orders, deliveries, and invoices data.
- Provide requested services to customers as a part of Service Catalogue
- Monitor customer compliance to agreed logistic trade terms.
- Provide logistic or descriptive information of products.
- Inform the customer about the out of stock proactively and when orders are affected clarifying solution date
- Solve customer issues within given/ agreed time frame.
- Coordinate Master Data requests from customer/ other functions
- Follow up if needed with the customer regarding product & price lists for master data updates
- Maintenance of customer contacts
- Support proper Order Management process
- Review blocked orders for delivery for certain scenarios, e.g., minimum order quantity, requested delivery date, etc. with the customer and in cooperation with Order Validation Specialist
- Monitor that customer place orders according to the agreed schedule and rules.
- Communicate proactively about order changes, short orders and shipment/warehouse delays
- Claims resolution communication (pricing, logistic) to customers as per Customer Service Catalogue
- Deal with escalations from price and logistic Claims Specialists.
- Liaise with the Stock Management Specialist and/or 3rd Party Logistic Providers for urgent delivery issues
- Support resolution and closure of invalid claims
- Support Cash Collection & Credit Management activities
- Follow up escalated overdue invoices with the customer
- Work closely with sales and business teams to ensure complete, timely and accurate receipt of remit advise and escalation when needed