Credit and Collections Process Junior Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- Very good knowledge of French and English
- Good knowledge of additional languages will be an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner;
- Ability to work on afternoon shifts (min 20%) will be an advantage, but is not required;
- High analytical and problem solving skills;
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Calling and e-mailing customers regarding payments etc. on a daily basis;
- Building and maintaining business relationships with Customers from all over the world;
- Preparing credit recommendations for Customers based on their financial data;
- Daily cooperation with colleagues from other departments, involvement in the constant development of the project;
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).