- You have a strong attention to drive a vision of an enterprise to move forward and step into a digital world,
- You can always see a big picture and identify long term goals and benefits,
- You can present and prove your skills related to project management (7-10 years of experience) and product management (3-5 years of experience expected) within a complex organization,
- You have excellent understanding of banking and finance industry from process management and lean perspective (IT background is not obligatory),
- You have proven track of being a leader for people or projects,
- You have experience on business analysis and continuous improvement,
- You have strong stakeholder management skills (presentation, planning, debating),
- You have a visionary and delivery mindset,
- You have experience in budget management and budget planning.
- Start-up or innovation labs experience,
- You have knowledge about following disciplines : AI, ML and cognitive automation,
- You have general understanding of RPA products (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blueprism),
- Process or it certificates (for example lean six sigma black or green belt),
- Can-do attitude!
For one of our ING entities, we are looking for a visionary and automation leader responsible for automation and process optimization within significant domain of a bank. The successful candidate must be a person who is ready to move ING GKYC organization into a next level of digitalization - driving a vision and product development towards senior stakeholders expectations.
30%- Looking for process optimization and improvements
30%- Vision and product management
20%- Backlog management
20%- Senior stakeholder management