Audiovisual technician for the EMEA region. Working as part of a small but dynamic global AV team with members in Asia, Europe and the US. The team is also part of a broader facilities team. The company is a global technology leader focusing on smart infrastructure for decentralized energy systems, automation and digitization of process and manufacturing industries, and smart mobility solutions for the road and rail transportation industry. We are currently seeking individuals for the position of:
Audio Visual Technician EMEA (m/k)
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Nr ref.: a0t6N00000Ay8rMQAR
- main responsibility would be to supply Audio Visual technical support to offices in the region,
- provide technical assistance and training to staff to facilitate effective group communications in audio-visual equipped spaces,
- technical assistance and training may at times be equal part online and equal part in various offices in the region,
- to provide technical support for corporate functions to include conferences etc..
Technical assistance role:
- to help maintain current AV equipment in offices,
- to help test and install AV equipment in offices,
- to be first point of contact for any AV related service issues in region,
- to help maintain and expand current AV equipment management solutions,
- to travel to sites to perform routine maintenance as required,
- to help EMEA PM in delivery of projects.
- to set out a training program for new AV equipment in offices in the region, both for end users and IT persons onsite,
- to deliver in depth, in person training in AV equipment and new hybrid meeting spaces.
- 3rd level training in IT an advantage,
- training in systems akin to Crestron, Extron, AMX,
- any other relevant IT or AV related training/courses,
- full clean drivers licence an advantage as sometimes car hire will be required,
- strong customer service skills,
- strong communicator both orally and written,
- attention to detail is key,
- task management and organisational skills.
- hybrid or remote job,
- competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Private Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance),
- extra paid vacation days,
- interesting and challenging career path.